The moment you pull up in front of 44 Elizabeth Crescent in Hallett Cove, you know this is a house just waiting to be filled with love and laughter. Take in the well kept, landscaped street front and then look back over your shoulder at the beautiful view of the distant ocean from your front lawn.
Behind the lead-light entrance, the pretty house is welcoming. The large master bedroom to the right is spacious as are the other two double bedrooms. All are light with big windows and could comfortably incorporate built-in robes if desired.
The master suite has direct access to the family bathroom and through to the toilet and vanity. The bath is large, and the shower can accommodate two people. The vanity leads to the toilet and features a marble-look benchtop, and there are also dual linen cupboards. All rooms can be closed off separately to allow access to other members of the house.
The laundry is also spacious with access to outdoors. It could easily house a washer and dryer with plenty of room left over for additional storage space.
Back to the tiled passageway and an invitation awaits to the light and airy kitchen, living space, and dining area at the back of the house.
The large bay window has views to the back yard and is the perfect spot for cosy dining and conversation. A sliding door leads to an outdoor terrace area and beyond.
The split-system air-conditioned living area is sizeable enough for the family to gather in front of a large TV or to enjoy their own sofa space and personal pursuits.
Light beechwood cupboards and a modern contemporary design make the adjacent kitchen a place where the family can look forward to many laughs and culinary triumphs. It features grey benchtops, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback, and plenty of cupboard space. The full window to benchtop also overlooks the terrace and backyard.
Outside the backyard features a tiled terrace-like patio area that leads to tiered lawns at the rear of the property and a small garden/tool shed. The entire garden is low maintenance and with an outdoor setting and a couple of market umbrellas, you’ll think you’re dining somewhere in the Mediterranean.
Not far from the property, you’ll be delighted that the Cove Shopping Centre is just minutes away. So too is the Hallett Cove Conservation Park, beach, many schools, child care, cafés, take-aways, train station & public transport, Cove Civic Centre, and Cove Sports & Community Club. There are also many other sports clubs in the area.
What you will love
– Views to the ocean
– Large open plan living/entertaining area
– Modern gourmet kitchen adjacent to dining/living area and views to outside
– Stainless steel appliances
– Paved terrace and outdoor entertainment area
– Low-maintenance garden featuring tiered lawns at rear
– Split-system air-conditioning to living areas
– Master suite with direct access to the family bathroom
– Lead-light front entrance
– Tiled floors in living areas with carpeting in the bedrooms
– Stylish two way bathroom with separate bath, dual shower and vanity
– Single garage with roller door and access to the back yard
– Minutes to Hallett Cove Beach, Hallett Cove Conservation Reserve, The Cove Shopping Centre, local schools, childcare centres, cafés, restaurants, take-aways, tavern, health services, public transport, sports clubs, plus parks and recreational facilities.
Hallett Cove is one of Adelaide’s most popular suburbs with convenient access to everything you need to enjoy life. And while this house is just waiting to become a home, it is also well-priced to sell quickly, so call Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772.
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.