This home with a well-kept frontage at Ascot Park and is a deceptive gem that is priced to entice first home buyers or the savvy investor looking for a property requiring a minimal spend.
Situated approximately halfway between the beach and the city, the conservative-looking home with the double carport entices and then captivates its visitors from the moment the front door is opened.
Large white floor tiles set the scene and are featured throughout. The decor is clean, light and airy and a perfect base for introducing colour and texture to every room.
Head right through the archway and the large living room awaits with features that include reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters on the picture windows, ceiling fan, and a new gas space heater. Plantation shutters also feature in the main bedroom, and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms mean cool air can circulate around the house.
There’s a stand-alone air-conditioner in the main bedroom along with built-in robes. Two more good-sized bedrooms also feature built-in robes.
The beautiful modern kitchen will surprise with a striking red splash-back, contrasting modern bench tops, and large dark grey floor tiles. There’s ample cupboard space, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and a servery window to the cosy family room.
Speaking of which, the open-space family area has access to the laundry, outdoor undercover pergola area, and the backyard beyond.
At the other end of the kitchen, a sliding door opens to reveal a nice-sized dining room – perfect for big family dinners with views to the outside so that you can keep an eye on the kids.
The backyard is big enough for lots of games while the separate garage is a good size for storage or converting to more living space. Be sure to check out the veggie garden with a lovely apple tree.
Also on the features list is a security system, mirrors on all robe doors, and new vanity in the bathroom, plus proximity to the train, shopping centres, cafés and restaurants, schools, parks, sporting clubs, and more.
What you’ll love ….
• Large living area adjacent to entry hall
• Plantation shutters in living and main bedroom
• Split system air-conditioning in living and main bedroom
• New space heater in the living room
• Ceiling fans in living room and three bedrooms
• All bedrooms have built-in robes with mirror doors
• Separate dining room
• Cosy family nook with access to outdoor pergola area
• Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
• Tiled flooring throughout
• Alarm system
• Double-fronted carport with drive through to garage
• Neat, easy upkeep backyard with veggie patch and apple tree
• Close to shopping centres, cafes and restaurants, schools, public transport [train], parks, sports clubs, and more
If you’re a first home buyer or an investor looking for a home with a minimal amount to spend, this is the ideal property for you.
This property in a great location wont last for too long ,be quick and Make an offer before you miss out….
call Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772.
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
|31/01/2021||17:30:00 - 18:00:00||-|