BUYERS MISSED OUT – IF YOU LIKE A FREE MARKET APPRAISAL CALL 0450327772 Ashley Williams
The lifestyle on offer here is amazing for the growing family or savvy investor ,located just meters from the stunning Port Willunga Esplanade, only a short stroll to the Star Of Greece restaurant that overlooks one of the states most impressive and beautiful beaches.
Full of character this three bedroom home, offers a huge amount of potential with the studio/home office and an amazing lifestyle in the fast-growing suburb of Port Willunga, right on the doorstep of the renowned McLaren Vale wine region.
Set upon a spacious 702 sq/m block and surrounded by a meticulously designed yard with grass for kids & family pets , this delightful property features a perfectly manicured private garden with a large undercover entertaining area and hardwood decking to both the front and rear. Close to shopping centres, schools, and a just stone’s throw from the southern expressway this magnificent home must be seen to secure this wonderful property .
As you enter through the striking red cedar French doors you will be greeted by polished concrete, an exquisite modern kitchen, stunningly updated bathroom and one-off bespoke touches including custom built-in timber cabinetry, in-wall surround sound, separate office/studio space, outdoor shower and an enclosed garage/workshop with space for 3 cars.
Further features …
• Nearby to the beautiful Port Willunga beach in a quiet location
• Room to add your personal touch & make this property your dream home or investment
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stunning updated kitchen and bathroom, including frame less shower screen.
• Bespoke built-in timber cabinetry throughout (including built-in robes, bathroom vanity and entertainment wall unit)
• In-wall surround sound wiring for Bose systems
• Large undercover outdoor entertaining area with skylights and down lighting
• Private meticulously landscaped yard
• Mature fruit bearing trees (including white nectarine and peach, lime and orange)
• Raised vegetable garden
• Outdoor shower plus plenty of grass for kids & pets
• Sensor lights to front and rear of house
• Seagull water filter
• Instant gas hot water
• 8mm laminated glass in windows and doors
• Security alarm
All the conveniences are easily accessible with boutique cafes and restaurants in the heart of Port Willunga , a short drive to Willunga Farmers Market and it also makes for a very viable investment property. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to secure a unique beach side gem and the wonderful lifestyle that it can offer.
call Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772 to discuss your options
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: All images are for illustration purposes only. All descriptions have been prepared in good faith. No warranty or representation is given as to the correctness of the information provided with neither the vendor or agent accepting responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions. Purchasers should seek independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
|15/06/2021||16:45:00 - 17:15:00||-|