LEASED FOR 12 MONTHS $490 per week till March 2021
Adelaide does not get better than this sought-after location, with a tenant for those looking for a long term investment or add to your portfolio.
Hindmarsh Square is your front yard and City cafes at your door step, this make for an easy care lifestyle for the tenants and will be the envy of prospective owner-occupiers who wish to live in city.
Built by Hines Property Group in circa 2009,
High quality finishes & design to capture the amazing views .
Beautiful entry-lobby and secure swipe pass access to lift , carpark and facilities .
CCTV intercom system complete with display and audio provides security .
Huge undercover balcony for all year entertainment and views to die for , does not get better than this .
What you will love:
– Access to a swimming pool, spa, steam room, sauna, and fully equipped gym
– Light and bright throughout this amazing city property
– Built-in robe to master bedroom with mirror.
– Love the open-plan meals and lounge room area ,look out to city lights as you dine.
– Stylish modern kitchen with island bench, pantry and stone-bench-tops.
– Modern kitchen appliances including stainless gas cook-top, oven and dishwasher.
– Sleek contemporary styled main bathroom with self-contained laundry provisions
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
– Intercom/CCTV ,you can see who is coming to visit you
– Plus secure swipe card access to specific floor, gym and car park
– Secure carpark and a lockable storage cage, for those extra items
With Local Cafes, shopping, transport and Pullman Hotel (previous Crowne Plaza Hotel) next door what more can you ask for!
Adelaide’s most sought-after apartment complexes in a great location ,an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
PRIVATE viewing as tenanted please call Ashley Williams 0450 327 772
*** PROPERTY OUTGOINGS & PARTICULARS ***
Council: Adelaide City Council
Zoned: Capital City Zone13 – Central Business Policy Area
Improved Area: 50sqm*
Year Built: 2009*
Council Rates: $375.00 p.q.*
Community Fees: $1,042.00 p.q.*
Water & Sewer: $191.81 p.q.*
NEED FINANCE REFERALS & ADVICE?
Take advantage of our independent advisors/brokers who can help determine how much you can borrow with over 35 lenders. A simple phone call or email will help you see how easy it is to own your dream home or investment.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice
bringing your real estate dreams to life