Located in a highly sought-after pocket of Glenelg East with everything the Bay has to offer at your fingertips. Jetty Road is just a short walk away where you can enjoy Glenelg beach, an array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants or jump on the tram and head into Adelaide CBD.Sorry no pets .
Situated in a leafy residential street, this versatile home is spacious with open plan living area and a second spacious formal lounge or movie room, that is ideal to relax and entertain friends.
You will find three further spacious bedrooms with carpet; two bedrooms have built in robes plus reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout this stylish low maintenance property. The quality kitchen comes with ample bench space and storage plus stainless steel appliances and separate laundry.
All year entertaining with under cover pergola and garden, where you can relax with a glass of wine and entertain family and friends in comfort.
Property features include:
– The formal living area at the front of the house oozes charm and character
– Three generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Master room with private en-suite
– Grand light filled open plan living area with glass sliding doors out to the manicured alfresco entertaining
– Large open kitchen with stainless steel 4 burner gas cooktop and dish washer, built-in wall oven and abundance of storage space
– Stunning character features with charm
– Combination of beautiful polished timber floors and neutral colour carpet
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Fantastic additional storage in the garage with an abundance of shelving
– Undercover alfresco entertaining overlooking the manicured grounds
– Large garage with auto roller door and access to the rear yard
– Tram is at the end of the street
– Ample off-street parking
Lots on offer ,transport ,tram ,bus shopping ,cafes and walking distance to schools ,Glenelg Primary School and near by Immanuel College, St Peters Woodlands Grammar and local Catholic schools.
Call Ashley Williams 0450 327 772
BOND: 6 weeks rent
NOTE: Tenants are liable for water use and supply
Normal COVID-19 protocols must be in place and you must adhere to the 1 person per 4sqm Rule
Bringing your real estate dreams to life
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
|19/03/2021||11:00:00 - 11:15:00||-|