BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO FAILED CONTRACT!! CUTTING -EDGE COASTAL SANCTUARY DESIGN FOR LUXURIOUS LIVING AND ENTERTAINING! INVEST OR NEST?
Wonderfully inviting and instantly enjoy, this modern executive design home was built with impressive proportions and a conveniently versatile layout, situated just meters from the sandy shores of Glenelg North beach.This tightly held North facing property is a once in a life time opportunity for beach lovers.
Only a short walk to playgrounds, Jetty Road’s shopping precinct, Holdfast Marina bars and restaurants, plus, conveniently close to St Leonards Primary School and quality secondary schools close by.
You will be delighted with multiple living spaces on offer and plenty of room for the entire family, with premium comforts such as ducted reverse cycle A/C, alarm and intercom system with camera and automated electronic gates for security and additional car storage.
Opportunity to love more time at the beach or golf and a short commute to the city & airport.
A family focused layout to capture the essence of Glenelg North and superb features highlight this architect designed beach home.
Premium bespoke finishes on offer & more ….
– Second living area a tv/cinema room plus study on the ground floor
– Bright open plan living and dinning
– 5 large Bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom with en-suite and Walk in Robe.
– 2 Bathrooms (Spa Bath), 2 Powder Rooms plus 4 Toilets
– Stunning open family room upstairs
– Designer kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel appliances
– Walk in Pantry with access from garage
– The massive double garage plus secured car accommodation for up to 5 cars
– Short drive to the city or airport
– Walk to the sand ,surf and beach bars
If living in a sought-after seaside suburb, has always been on your high-priority list, this property is an opportunity too good to pass up.
Don’t delay call Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772.
Bringing your real estate dreams to life
Disclaimer :Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to inquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.