AUCTION CANCELLED! UNDER OFFER
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH POTENTIAL RENTAL OF $330 PER WEEK
Freshly painted with new carpet, centrally situated between the Northern Expressway, Main North Road and the recently completed Playford Alive Town Centre, this well-maintained, four bedroom family home with two bathrooms in a cul-de-sac.
• Four bedrooms, main with walk in robe and remaining three with built in robes
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet
• Spacious kitchen with large pantry, gas cooker, island bench, dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen / meals / living with sliding door access to back garden
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Double garage plus two off-street parks
• Fully fenced rear garden
The $250 million Playford Alive Urban Renewal Project has brought an injection of life into the vibrant north, bringing more shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, recreation facilities and jobs to the area. Transport options close the distance to the city and as the gateway to the Barossa Valley this location offers so many opportunities. Easily accessible transport choices include the expressway, bus or train from the nearby Munno Para Interchange.
Add this home to your portfolio in a popular, growth location!
Contact Ashley Williams 0450 327 772 for more information….
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor’s statement may be inspected at any Selling SA HOMES office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.