The great part about living in the city is that it’s just so handy to everything. Whether you love the arts, theatre, you’re a sports fanatic, or a foodie, an apartment close to everything in the city makes a whole lot of sense.
What’s even more delightful about 205/211 Grenfell Street, Adelaide is that it’s part of ‘Domain’, an apartment complex that goes above and beyond for its residents with not only a stunning home but also access to many community amenities.
The apartment itself is gorgeous with entry via a lift from the secure main foyer. Once you’re inside, you’ll notice the home is bursting with features. A stylish entry and hallway with timber floors lead you past the two bedrooms to the main living areas.
The main suite is tastefully decorated, fully carpeted, and spacious enough for a king-sized bed. Built-in robes with mirror sliding doors add to the spaciousness, full-length windows and an ensuite complete the picture. The smaller second bedroom also features built-in robes with mirror doors and full-length windows. A separate bathroom features shower toilet and vanity and is accessible from the main living areas.
Once you arrive at the main living areas, you’ll be greeted by full-length windows that flood the open plan area with natural light.
Look around and take in the contemporary sitting area with plenty of room for a couple of good-sized sofas while the large screen TV on the wall is also an electronic artwork when there’s nothing you want to watch. The dining area comfortably seats six diners with space left over for some indoor plants, and it also leads onto your own personal balcony overlooking Grenfell Street.
The balcony invites you to step out and take in the 180Â° views. The left looks towards Hindmarsh Square and the right takes in the view down Grenfell Street towards Rymill Park. Straight ahead is the East End precinct with its quirky shops and funky cafés and restaurants.
Back inside and the gourmet galley kitchen presides of the whole of the living area. Caesarstone benchtops with inset double sink and mixer tap and ample cupboard space are complemented by quality Smeg appliances including dishwasher and oven. A European-style laundry is accessible through a sliding door, and a mirror wall adds to the overall dimension.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make up the bigger picture, and with this beautiful apartment, you can expect a few niceties. Think reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, swipe card security system, intercom, remote-controlled blinds, tinted windows and secure car parking for your car downstairs. There is even an option to purchase the furnishings on display.
You can also look forward to accessing the Domain resident’s gym, pool, sauna, your own wine storage area, and a business centre.
What you will love
• Access to the indoor heated lap pool, spa, steam room plus use of the state-of-the-art gym, on level 2 for convenience !!!
• Access to the business centre
• Secure, personal wine room/cellar
• Swipe card security system, intercom and 24-hour reception area
• Lift access to apartment
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Secure undercover parking for 1 car
• Personal balcony overlooking Grenfell Street with 180Â° views
• Timber flooring in hallways and living areas, carpeting to bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
• Includes large screen TV that doubles as an electronic artwork piece
• European appliances & gas cooking
• Caesarstone benchtops with inset sink
• Separate laundry off kitchen
• Tinted windows
• Remote controlled blinds
• Ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Second bathroom/shower/toilet
• Option to purchase furnished/furniture
• Rymill Park (Fringe, festivals, etc.)
• Rundle Street/East End pub, club, restaurant, café precinct
• Public transport/trams/buses/O-Bahn
• Free City Connector – Access to West End/RAH/Festival Theatre/Casino/Adelaide Central Market and more
• Rundle Mall [5 mins]
• North Terrace [10 mins]
• Victoria Park [15 mins]
• Hutt Street dining [20 mins]
If you need more reasons to seriously consider 205/211 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, free public transport is readily available to take you all over the city. That said, just about everything is within a leisurely stroll – Rymill Park for Fringe, festivals, etc., Rundle Street/East End pub, club, restaurant, and café precinct, plus Rundle Mall shopping, North Terrace arts hub, and Hutt Street dining are also within easy walking distance.
This modern, stylish apartment with option to buy with furniture , so to arrange a private inspection, call Ashley Williams today on 0450 327 772.
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
|26/03/2021||13:00:00 - 13:30:00||-|