Looking for a house you can easily turn into a comfortable family home? This compact contemporary home at 13 Acacia Court, Aberfoyle Park could be a perfect choice.
Behind the light-coloured brick walls of this unsuspecting house on a quiet closed street, you’ll find the perfect home just waiting to welcome a new family.
From the front entry, the timber flooring draws you along a passageway to a bright and airy open living area that features family dining, living space, and welcoming kitchen.
The latter features modern stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar. The full-depth windows look out to a feature garden wall opposite.
The living room is large enough for the whole family to gather and a large wall at the back screams out for a massive TV for movies and gaming. Double sliding doors opposite the dining space take you onto a large timber deck under a portico that’s perfect for relaxing or alfresco dining/entertaining. The feature wall is a standout, and you’ll love the shady, low-maintenance garden. There’s even area for a veggie patch for those with a green thumb.
Back inside, the master suite features walk-in robes, and ensuite while the other two bedrooms are well sized. Both have access to a clean, stylish bathroom. There is also an open area that could be utilised as a study or kid’s play area.
The large open laundry has access to the yard while the secure, single garage has direct access to the main house. You’ll also appreciate the ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, the garden shed, rainwater tank, instant hot-water service, and a fully fenced backyard to keep your pooch safe.
The property is perfectly placed to everything a family needs including many schools, childcare, shops, churches, public transport, sporting clubs, golf course, The Hub shopping centre, cafés, restaurants, health services, parks and recreational facilities, and much, much more.
What you will love….
– Large open plan living/entertaining area
– Modern gourmet kitchen adjacent to dining area and views to outside feature wall
– Stainless steel appliances
– Easy-care outdoor entertaining area with timber deck under a portico
– Feature garden wall
– Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Master bedroom with with en-suite and walk -in-robes
– Plus two bright & stylish bedrooms
– Study/office/kids play area
– Timber floors throughout
– Clean, modern bathrooms
– Secure, single garage with access to main house
– Shady, fully-fenced low-maintenance garden
– Minutes to The Hub shopping centre, local schools, childcare centres, churches, cafés, restaurants, health services, public transport, sports clubs, plus parks and recreational facilities
An enviable location, in a popular, family-friendly suburb and everything close at hand makes this a rare opportunity to own a fantastic property in popular Aberfoyle Park.
This property is well priced to sell quickly, so call Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772.
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
|14/11/2020||12:00:00 - 12:30:00||-|