Rarely does a home of this calibre come up for sale in Adelaide’s most popular coastal suburb on approx 1009 sqm . Although this exceptional home appears from its landscaped street front to be a stunning, quality-built home, prepare for a jaw-dropping experience once you pass through the front entrance.
The home at number 1 Newhaven Avenue, Glenelg North, is simply extraordinary in every sense of the word. This visionary residence was created by award-winning builder, James Michael Homes in 2014.
From the entry, a long hallway featuring 3.3 m high ceilings with Travertine Marble tiles is tasteful and welcoming. To the left is an open formal lounge for greeting visitors or relaxing, with a heated pool & double glassed windows. So too is resident access from the adjacent double garage. A further glance to the left also reveals a staircase that takes you down to underground storage and a wine cellar worthy of any Grange or Hill of Grace vintage.
Opposite is the master suite and your first introduction the beautiful Spotted Gum hardwood floors that feature in all the bedrooms and the main living areas. This spacious room also features a walk-in robe with full-length mirrors and an ensuite with a large shower, and dual basin vanity.
Back down the hall and to the left is a wide gallery with access to three more generous bedrooms while opposite is a huge family bathroom that features a bath, two vanities, shower and toilet. Head back down the gallery, and you’ll discover an extra-large bedroom through a double door entry. Perfect as a guest bedroom, it features twin built-in robes and views to a private courtyard.
Further along behind a double glass door are the living and entertaining spaces. The open area can be closed off to other parts of the house to allow for private entertaining. Look for innovative features like low windows that allow for a picture gallery on one wall, high windows opposite, and large sliding doors that lead to alfresco dining, pool and a grass courtyard. The light, airy open plan area has 4 meter high sloping ceilings with ceiling fans, plenty of incoming light, and room for the biggest dinner parties. There’s a nook for a large TV, built-in fireplace and access to a substantial study or home office.
The gourmet kitchen would delight even the fussiest chef. The standout feature is a magnificent polished concrete island bench with a built-in under-bench microwave oven. Dual ovens, dishwasher, cooktops, double inset sink, Caesarstone benchtops, and ample cupboard space that also hides a large family fridge make up this dream kitchen. But it doesn’t end there…be sure to check out the butler’s pantry that has provision for a second fridge or freezer, second sink, another dishwasher, and grocery storage.
Behind the kitchen is a second bathroom, extensive laundry with outdoor access and direct access to a triple garage at the rear of the property that fronts on to West Lane.
Outdoors, the property continues to impress with a grassy courtyard adjacent to a massive undercover alfresco entertaining area featuring a full outdoor kitchen, ceiling fans, and access to the beautiful sparkling all-weather in-ground heated pool and a thermal blanket to keep in the heat.The pool area can be closed with the electric blinds & there is a pool cover . There is also a gas point, if you wish to put in a gas heater , in winter when family and friends are enjoying an evening bbq. So much on offer ,also a retreat that the kids would love as a dedicated games room inside & a designed play area on the grass for kids to play.
A smaller, paved patio next to the pool is perfect as a potted plant garden space. It has access to an area next to the triple-fronted garage that is ideal for parking a caravan or boat…all of which can be accessed from West Lane.
Location is a bonus with Glenelg shopping precinct just minutes away. So too is arguably Adelaide’s best beach, the Patawalonga River, Marina Shores dining precinct, parks, reserves, cafés, restaurants, pubs, schools, sports clubs, public transport, plus health and professional services.
What you will love….
– Large open plan living/entertaining area
– Terraced alfresco entertaining space with outdoor kitchen and stunning heated pool with a robotic cleaner,
(pool has spa jets with a seat on the shallow end and led lights)
– Modern expansive gourmet kitchen with feature polished concrete island bench
– Dual ovens and fridge incorporated into cupboards
– Travertine marble tiled floors throughout
– Spotted gum hardwood floors to bedrooms and main living areas
– Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans in living/dining, bedrooms and alfresco areas
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in-robes
– A Guest bedroom with dual built-in robes
– Two separate bathrooms with shower & toilet
– Stunning Formal lounge
– Large study/home office
– Games room/retreat
– Underground wine storage & casual room
– Double garage in front, triple garage in back with rear lane access & another driveway for caravan or boat
– Secure low-maintenance garden
– Wow a special play area for kids – need to see for yourself …..
– 13.2 kW solar power system
– Monitored security system and double glazed windows
– Access to Jetty Road shopping precinct, cafés, restaurants, Glenelg beach, Patawalonga River Precinct, Marina Shores dining precinct, schools, public transport, health services, parks and reserves and much more. Huge land 1006sqm with frontage 18.29 by 54.86 .
This is an extraordinary home with outstanding features at every turn in the heart of Adelaide’s most popular coastal suburb,that continues to thrive and in an envious location , minutes from everything.
It will sell quickly, so call Ashley Williams today on 0450 327 772.
Selling SA Homes – Bringing your real estate dreams to life.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
|11/12/2020||11:00:00 - 11:30:00||-|