- $485,000 ~ $515,000
- For Sale
- Seacliff Park
Superb Location And Lifestyle To Enjoy
Attention First home buyers, investor or developers, a must to view in Seacliff Park ,mins to all amenities !!!
Don’t miss your opportunity with this beautifully presented, solid brick 3 bedroom home in a lovely leafy street. In a sought-after suburb and on a corner block, it’s just minutes to the beach, shops and cafes with a fantastic choice of schools and transport close by.
What you will love:
• Lovely polished timber floors throughout
• All bedrooms with neutral carpet for comfort and built in sliding robes
• Leafy outlooks, city glimpses and large windows bringing in loads of natural light
• Excellent floor plan
• Bathroom with easy care terrazzo and modern vanity plus separate toilet
• Updated modern kitchen with plentiful storage overlooking backyard citrus trees
• Open plan dining and lounge areas with cosy gas heater and French doors linking inside to out
• Secure private yard with fantastic under cover all weather entertaining area
• Large laundry to add your personal touch
• Evaporative AC throughout with additional split system to lounge
• Security System
• Garage PLUS western side of the home valuable access for extra vehicles ,trailers ,boat or toys
•Close to public transport, buses and Seacliff Train Station are just a 10-15 minute walk away with direct routes into the city.
Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic and Leisure centre only a short drive and you can be at Flinders University with in 10 minutes. Seacliff beach & popular Seaview High school with its own tennis courts is only five mins drive.
A fabulous first home, stand out investment or redevelopment opportunity (subject to council consent) this home offers flexibility with low maintenance living all on approximately 675 size block.
You’ll fall in love with this stylish beauty so make an offer today before you miss out !
For further information contact Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772
‘bringing your property dreams to life’