- 20/10/2018 10:00 AM ~ 10:30 AM
- 664B=$498-$520k and 664A=$590-$610k
- For Sale
- Seacliff Park
TIME FOR A SEA CHANGE IN THESE STYLISH AND CHIC HOMES
ONE SOLD 1ST OPEN! ONLT 2 REMAIN-MAKE AN OFFER THIS WEEKEND & MOVE IN TO ENJOY BY XMAS!!!
TOWNHOUSE 664B – $498,000 – $520,000 (rear left-hand side)
TOWNHOUSE 664A – $590,000 – $610,000 (Torrens title,front with sea views,lower level tiled )
These won’t last long, Second LIVING AREA,2 BATHROOM 3 toilets. Make an offer this weekend
What an opportunity in Seacliff Park to enjoy the beach lifestyle in these brand new architecturally designed homes. If you’re looking for your first home, perhaps an investment or getting ready to downsize, these are a must to view for the perfect seaside lifestyle.
Conveniently located just minutes to; Seacliff Beach, Jetty Road Brighton, Flinders Hospital, Flinders University, public transport and Westfield Shopping Centre with all of its fabulous facilities and so close to local schools
Soak it up, because Seacliff Park doesn’t get much better than these two-story homes with government grants available to first home buyers or buy in your super for investment.
What you will love â€¦.
– Just minutes from the beach and a short walk from the famous Seacliff Beach Hotel
– High quality finishes and custom built in 2018, three bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms and three toilets
– Flawless neutral colour scheme, enhanced by bundles of natural light
– Three good sized bedrooms, bedroom two and three with built in robes
– Large main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Gourmet open plan kitchen with an abundance of bench space and soft-closing cupboards/drawers
– European-made stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, combination convection of gas cook top and electric oven
– Striking glass splashbacks to kitchen and large walk in pantry.
– On entry a stylish study nook
– Enjoy second living area on landing
– Wow stone-topped vanities and full-height tiling to all bathrooms with walk in double shower to en-suite
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for all year round comfort
– Stylish full bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Enjoy A low-maintenance yard area perfect for summer BBQs
– Double garage remote panel lift entry and internal access to the home,
– Additional car space
– Only a short 10-minute walk to the Seacliff hotel, train station and beach
– Zoned and only 100m for Seacliff Primary
– Only a few minutes to Stella Maris Parish
– Sunsets to relax away the day & excitement of living in the tranquillity of the most beautiful beach Seacliff in South Australia
Seacliff Park is such a popular beachside suburb, offering easy access to so many great leisure activities including, water sports, some of Adelaide’s best beaches and undoubtedly coastal landscape and less than 30 minutess to the many wineries, so don’t delay give us a call now.
Contact Ashley Williams 0450 327 772 or email email@example.com to find out more!
‘bringing your property dreams to life’