- $245,000 ~ $260,000
- Henley Beach South
Another property #SSSOLD BY Rebecca Madigan – Don’t miss the Property Event Sun 10/12 Oaks Embassy Hotel
A rare find, this lovely upstairs unit has not just one but three balconies! With the added convenience of two carpark areas and dual entrances from either Military Road or Seaview Road while positioned in a sublime beachside location, this unit offers more value to the astute buyer than most. Add to that fresh paint, brand new quality blinds and an updated shower screen and you have the perfect unit.
It is a versatile design with the option to park and enter your unit from the front or the rear. Positioned at the end of one balcony, you have an uninterrupted outlook, privacy and no foot traffic past your door.
You will also enjoy:-
* the smell of the ocean!
* air conditioning,
* an updated kitchen and bathroom,
* a very generous main bedroom and second bedroom, both with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes,
* one private balcony with views of the city & hills and two communal balconies
* quick and efficient gas cooking
* cool summers with reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fan in bedroom
* easy care floating floors
* laundry in the updated bathroom
* security window shutters – electric on kitchen window and manual on bedroom windows
With room for a chair and small table, relax and enjoy the peaceful outlook from the balcony while you open the doors and let the sea breeze in. Conveniently situated only 10 kms from the CBD and accessible to a regular bus service, it is also just metres to the beach and a short walk to the perfect place for weekend socialising – Henley Square, where you can enjoy a range of cafe’s, eateries and the ever popular Bacchus wine bar.
Investors this property comes with an excellent long-term tenant. Choose to purchase this investment property in a sought-after location with immediate cashflow – or move in and enjoy the beach lifestyle yourself.
Call Rebecca Madigan today 0404 277 992 or Ashley Williams 0450 327 772
“Bringing Your Property Dreams To Life”