- Park Holme
CORNER BLOCK COURTYARD HOME IN A HOTSPOT LOCATION
Built with the solid double brick and tile construction prevalent in 1954, this delightful two-bedroom home on a courtyard block has been updated with love and care.
Brimming with classic features blended with modern style, this offers the first-home buyer, downsizer or investor an attractive opportunity to purchase in a sought-after suburb with good growth.
Double patio doors create a smooth transition from the lounge to outdoors where a paved courtyard is the perfect spot for quiet dinners or morning coffees in the spring sunshine.
The second bedroom has a floor-to-ceiling built-in robe and both bedrooms feature classic ceiling roses while the kitchen and bathroom are stylishly updated with modern fixtures and fittings.
There are lots of things to love about this home:
• Corner block – one less neighbour to worry about!
• Private, paved courtyard for outdoor dining and entertaining
• Low maintenance, irrigated gardens on a timer system
• Stunning, easy-care laminate floorboards
• Stylish bathroom with bath and shower
• Near-new, instant gas hot water system
• Recently rewired
• Single garage with automatic roller door and additional parking space
• A top-of-the-line kitchen for the serious cook, with Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel dishwasher,
range hood and oven
• NBN ready for fast internet service
Park Holme is less than a 10 km commute to the city centre and provides easy access to bus, train and tram. Choose to shop at the nearby Park Holme shopping centre or pop down the road to Westfield Marion. The Marion Swimming Centre is handy for recreation or exercise and of course our glorious beaches are just a short drive away. Flinders University and Medical Centre are also close, making this a convenient location for many.
For further information contact Rebecca Madigan on 0404 277 992