- $789,000 ~ $829,000
- For Sale
Price Reduction!!! Resplendent Rostrevor Residence
In a lovely leafy avenue of trees with direct access to Morialta Nature Recreation Area just minutes away at the end of the street, this spectacular 4 bedroom modern contemporary home must be seen to be fully appreciated. With luxury finishes from the front door to the alfresco, the home’s neutral dÃ©cor, well thought of quality design features and excellent floor plan make this one particularly special, if you can’t make the open time please call for another viewing.
– Spacious main bedroom with wall to wall mirrored robes, ensuite and sliding doors to balcony
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with BIR or WIR’s, all with soft wool sisal carpets under foot
– 2 bathrooms plus extra powder room for guests (main bathroom with full size bath)
– Gorgeous kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, soft close drawers, glass splash backs, 5 burner gas cooktop/90cm oven and dishwasher, PLUS well appointed Butler’s pantry with own dishwasher, extra sink and wall of storage
– Downstairs open plan living and dining with garden views PLUS upstairs second living area
– Double drive and twin garage with drive through rear roller door
– Ducted reverse cycle AC
– 6 Star Energy Rated Windows, Walls and Ceilings
– Alfresco dining pavilion with ceiling fan, plumbed gas and large sliders linking inside to out
– Private grassed back yard complete with garden shed
So close to the city it’s just a 15 minute drive in or 35 minutes using public transport. There are so many schools to choose from with Stradbroke School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School all within walking distance. Within a 10 minute drive are Paradise Primary, Athelstone Primary, St Francis of Assisi, St Ignatuis and Charles Campbell colleges and schools.
For leisure activities you are spoilt for choice. Grab your racket and stroll to the corner to find the popular Rostrevor Tennis Club with its 6 hard courts. Beautiful Morialta Conservation Park is literally at the end of your street with its recreation areas leading to bush walking trails and waterfalls. Lovely Thorndon Park is just 10 minutes in the car to more walking trails, wetlands, grassed picnic areas and its amphitheatre for special events.
Centro Newton Shopping Centre is minutes up the road for your daily essentials and fabulous Magill Road is also close by with its lifestyle offerings, cafes and treasures to explore.
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy into this fantastic area. This property truly meets your every requirement, the hard work of building is already done, the land is prime land, could you build for this price?
Council: City of Campbelltown
For further information contact Rebecca Madigan on 0404 277 992
Your #SSSOLD Agent
‘bringing your property dreams to life’