- PRICE GUIDE $615,000
- For Sale
LOCATION BETWEEN CITY AND GLENELG WITH HUGE YARD
This beautiful home with world class design and sophistication offers three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and high end finishes set over two spacious levels with a huge yard.
Upon entering you will be taken in by the grand entrance boasting high ceilings and premium quality finishes . The expansive open plan living and kitchen, opens out through double sliding doors to the rear entertaining area and irrigated landscaped gardens.
Modern kitchen area boasting Caesar stone bench tops, smeg appliances and gas cooking for the chef in the family.
Buy into this popular suburb today and reap the rewards for years to come.
What you will love…
– Kitchen with Caesar stone vanities (main bathroom as well) and Bosch dishwasher
– Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms and 3 toilets
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning controls both upstairs and downstairs
– Conveniently located in the sought after suburb of Morphettville, just moments from the main hub of Jetty Road, Glenelg beach and a short drive to the CBD.
– Variety of public transport that can have you in the city, Flinders University or at Westfield Marion shopping Centre
– Ideal location within walking distance to Morphettville Racecourse, Anzac Hwy Medical centre, Bakery and Gym
– Massive main bedroom upstairs with en- suite & with city views & Morphettville race course views
– Functional utilisation of storage spaces with built ins and multiple linens including under stair storage
– Lock up double garage with auto panel lift door, extra door to access the backyard & internal access
– Large laundry with sorting bench, linen press and more overhead cupboards
– Security screen font door.
– Fully irrigated lawns and low maintenance plants
– Drive way & outdoor area with decorative pebble concrete
– Water tank
– Close proximity to quality private schools i.e. Westminster, Immanuel Primary School/College and Sacred Heart College
– Moments from beautiful Glenelg Beach and cafe precinct
– Only minutes away from a variety of public transport including bus, train and tram that can have you in the City, Flinders University or at Westfield Marion shopping complex in no time at all
Transport access is second to none, with a bus stop within easy walking distance plus multiple commuting options along Bray street and Morphett Road providing convenient tram, bus, car and bike links to popular coastal destinations.
The city access should be particularly appealing to young buyers who will undoubtedly appreciate the effortless and efficient ride to work as well as the multiple attractions that Glenelg offers only a few minutes in the other direction.
Rental Appraised at approx. $520 per week
Outstanding home with a large yard for your kids, pets and even room to add a pool to enjoy your new life.
“Bringing Your property dreams to life” call Ashley Williams or Rebecca Madigan
RLA 280 800