- $1,100,000.00PUT AN OFFER TODAY
- For Sale
- Eden Hills
ENTERTAINER’S DELIGHT WITH A GRANNY FLAT ON LARGE BLOCK OF 1438sqm
Enjoy grand family living on a huge land Approx 1438sqm,Invite the in-laws or tenant the granny flat out,.Make this homes yours with a flexible floorplan with four bathrooms and three substantial living areas.
Gracing us with a commanding street presence and a spectacular entrance foyer, one is still not prepared for the sheer decadence of this home’s interior. This prestigious property on three levels is ideal for grand scale entertaining or to run aspects of your business from home with corporate flair within unrivalled luxury.
This feature-filled home has many merits:
• Top quality designer kitchen fully equipped for large scale entertaining
• Spacious and elegant formal dining space
• Huge lounge opening to covered pergola with decking for outdoor entertaining
• Opulent formal entrance with sculpted water feature
• Superior architectural features with cutting-edge fixtures and fittings throughout
• Separate function room, business meeting facility or family room with bar and terrace
• Home office and separate study
• Double garage with internal access and secure off-street parking, bring your boat
• Security and intercom systems and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens and garden shed ,plus pizza oven
The intelligent design allows for a versatile lifestyle utilising the downstairs office and separate study along with the complete upper level including a bar and terrace balcony for corporate entertaining, meetings or business functions. Alternatively, this versatile upstairs space could also be a spacious third living area, home gym or home theatre.
The ground level hosts five generous bedrooms with walk-in or built-in robes and two with superbly appointed ensuites. The master bathroom suite is the place to soak in endless luxury. Adjacent to the sixth bedroom it boasts striking imported tiles and sensational fixtures and fittings.
On the lower level a self-contained master bedroom is equipped with an ensuite and kitchen, ideal for hosting guests with privacy, space and style.
The natural beauty of this stunning hills location just 14 kms (approximately) to the CBD is evident in the leafy backdrop to the rear garden and the tranquil outlook from the timber deck.
Enjoy a short walk to the glorious Wittunga Botanic Gardens and Blackwood is just down the road with its quaint cafÃ©s, schools and plenty of shops. For large-scale shopping Westfield Marion is only 6 kms away (approx.).
For further information regarding this remarkable home contact Ashley Williams on 0450 327 772
NEED FINANCE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS?
Take advantage of our independent advisors who can help determine how much you can borrow with over 35 lenders. A simple phone call or email will help you see how easy it is to own your dream home.
Brining your property dreams to life