- For Sale
MODERN HOME BETWEEN CITY OF ADELAIDE & GLENELG BEACH
UNDER OFFER! MORE PROPERTIES WANTED CALL ASHLEY WILLIAMS
Every amenity at your door step, Edwardstown is affordable, the infrastructure is established with transport, schools and less than a 5-minute drive to Castle Plaza and Kurralta Central. A short stroll to the Edwardstown train and a few blocks from Glenelg’s Tram Stop 6. Just move in and enjoy a lifestyle with the peace and quiet of this character suburb, with increasing growth and a popular area proved to achieve excellent rental returns.
If you’re an investor, this is a location that is sure to bring the tenants clamouring, or perhaps you want an easy low maintenance lifestyle of your very own. The perfect opportunity to start your family off in style or those looking to downsize with two generous bedrooms either side of a central hallway.
Built in robes in both rooms, with an additional linen closet in the hallway, mean excellent storage for the household. This home opens out to an open plan living and dining area with modern galley style kitchen. A breakfast bar adds to the stylish feel with floating floorboards for easy upkeep against fresh decor and loads of natural light.
A good size, delightful tiled bathroom, with a separate bath and shower plus huge capacious laundry with direct access to the yard. A fantastic home that poses a great opportunity for those seeking supreme convenience to the city or for those looking for an investment opportunity.
You will love
– Solar Panels & water tank
– Less than a 5-minute drive to Castle Plaza and Kurralta Central
– Ideal entry point, investment or downsize
– Large open plan living and dining
– Secure remote-control garage with internal entry and two additional car spaces
– An exclusive group of 5
– Modern Stylish dÃ©cor
– High Ceiling throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
– Low maintenance yard with under cover pergola for all year entertaining
– Shed, paved area and grass for your pets and children to enjoy
– Increasingly popular and high growth area
– Easy walk to train, bus and short stroll to shopping
– Close to Tram Stop 6 to city or Glenelg
What more can you ask for, only 15 minutes to the CBD and 10mins to Glenelg beach
This is great home to start out in or to add to your investment portfolio, as there is nothing left to do, other than sit back and enjoy
Call today to secure now for the future – this home won’t last long.
Ashley Williams – 0450 327 772
â€˜bringing your property dreams to life’