- $340,000 ~ $355,000
COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME WITH PLEASANT STREET APPEAL
Spick and span and well-presented, this home welcomes you with many benefits:
• Easy care polished timber floorboards throughout
• Open-plan dining, lounge and meals area adjacent to the updated kitchen
• Good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes, one with air conditioner, one with ceiling fan
• Spacious laundry with room for storage
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and under bench oven
• Covered pergola for relaxed summer evenings
• Carport and garden shed
• Gas heating
• Split system air conditioning
Sometimes size does matter, especially if you like open, airy rooms with space for the family to gather without tripping over each other. This is a home of good proportions, even the laundry has plenty of space.
The polished timber floors are real – not floating – providing warmth and richness which blends beautifully with the neutral colour schemes and feature walls, creating a modern touch.
A combination of ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and gas heating provides comfort to your family all year round and the updated kitchen has plenty of benches and cupboards for aspiring cooks.
Approximately 9 kms from the CBD, Greenacres has a frequent bus service and nearby shopping centres include Northgate Village and Greenacres Shopping Centre.
An appealing property for many, this will be snapped up by a family, an investor or a first-home buyer so don’t delay, contact Rebecca Madigan 0404 277992 to inspect today.