- NEW PRICE $310,000
- For Sale
HOLIDAY ALL YEAR ROUND OR RETIRE IN STYLE! OR GREAT INVESTMENT
OPPORTUNITY!TENANT CAN STAY OR MOVE OUT,, YOU DECIDE!! Call Now For Private Viewing.
This period style home with a contemporary feel is an easy one hour drive from Adelaide, on SA’s Southern Fleurieu Peninsula
Boasting fantastic natural light throughout, neutral dÃ©cor including timber strip floors, carpets and walls, plus three good size bedrooms, it has your every wish covered. With a
relaxed vibe suiting its location, it would appeal to many including first home buyers, retirees, investors and of course would be terrific for weekend escapes.
Its additional features include:
• Excellent floor plan with 3 good size bedrooms, two of them with built in robes
• Panel lift door for secure parking
• Terrific functional kitchen with dishwasher
• New 6.9kw split system air conditioner
• Generous open plan living and dining
• Just a few minutes walk to the famous Goolwa Bakery, the Main Street shops and Goolwa Wharf
• Lovely landscaped backyard
Goolwa is arguably one of SA’s best towns offering both river and coastal living. A short drive from the
capital and an even shorter drive to its neighbours Middleton, Victor Harbor, Currency Creek and the Lower Lakes.
Cast a line, relax on the beach, surf the waves, walk the trails or ride the Encounter Bikeway – you can do it all here in Goolwa.
Council: Alexandrina Zoned: Residential
For further information contact Ashley Williams
‘bringing your property dreams to life’