- $ 315,000
- For Sale
HOLIDAY ALL YEAR ROUND OR RETIRE IN STYLE! OR GREAT INVESTMENT
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY! TENANT CAN STAY OR MOVE OUT, YOU DECIDE
This period style home with a contemporary feel is an easy one hour drive from Adelaide, on SA’s Southern Fleurieu Peninsula
Boasting fantastic natural light throughout, neutral dÃ©cor including timber strip floors, carpets and walls, plus three good size bedrooms, it has your every wish covered. With a
relaxed vibe suiting its location, it would appeal to many including first home buyers, retirees, investors and of course would be terrific for weekend escapes.
Its additional features include:
• Excellent floor plan with 3 good size bedrooms, two of them with built in robes
• Panel lift door for secure parking
• Terrific functional kitchen with dishwasher
• New 6.9kw split system air conditioner
• Generous open plan living and dining
• Just a few minutes walk to the famous Goolwa Bakery, the Main Street shops and Goolwa Wharf
• Lovely landscaped backyard
Goolwa is arguably one of SA’s best towns offering both river and coastal living. A short drive from the
capital and an even shorter drive to its neighbours Middleton, Victor Harbor, Currency Creek and the Lower Lakes.
Cast a line, relax on the beach, surf the waves, walk the trails or ride the Encounter Bikeway – you can do it all here in Goolwa.
Council: Alexandrina Zoned: Residential
For further information contact Ashley Williams
‘bringing your property dreams to life’