- Contact Agent
- For Sale
- Woodville South
A SOLID, SPACIOUS AND SECURE HOME ON A LOW-MAINTENANCE ALLOTMENT
Just 7kms to the CBD (approximately) and less than 10 minutes’ drive to the beach lies this solid brick home on a manageable allotment.
Built during the 1950’s, this solid brick home with a very practical design features an updated galley kitchen, two large bedrooms with built-in robes and polished timber floorboards throughout which add warmth and character to the home.
Outdoors a carport with roller door provides secure parking and the neat rear courtyard is a private sanctuary within recent colourbond fencing. Four reserves in the area will appeal to the kids and choices of both public and private schools make the morning school run quick and easy.
Further features of this lovely home include:
• Substantial L-shaped lounge plus dining
• A generous bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Split system a/c and ceiling fans
• Large laundry with walk-in storage
• An appealing kitchen featuring dual sinks, large pantry and marble-look benchtops
• Window awnings for privacy and temperature control
• Newly replaced colourbond roof
• Low maintenance established garden beds
• Nearby shopping options
In a popular western suburb predominantly inhabited by families, this property represents an excellent opportunity for investors, first home buyers, downsizers or owner-occupiers to acquire a generously-proportioned, solid home on a low-maintenance block close to the city, sea, schools including walking distance to Nazareth Primary School, shops and public transport.
Contact Rebecca Madigan 0404 277 992 for further information. (#SSSOLD AGENT)
Bringing Your Property Dreams To Life