- $349,000 ~ $380,000
- Trott Park
SOLID AND SPACIOUS HOME FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS OR FAMILIES
UNDER OFFER! BUYERS MISSED OUT- More properties wanted call Ashley Williams
This solid three-bedroom home set on a large block has plenty of living space for the growing family and has a lovely reserve and playground across the road for kids and pets to burn off their excess energy.
Features of this home include:
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, split system in master and built-in robes in two
• Warm and cosy winters by the wood burner or large gas heater
• Cool summers are easy with ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout plus a split system & ceiling fans
• Bathroom with neutral colour scheme, a shower, bath and separate toilet
• Raked ceilings & polished timber floorboards provide interest and character to this split-level home
• Large carport and a garden shed
• Flexible outdoor spaces including two verandahs, extensive paving, a pergola with shade sail, and plenty of lawn for kids and pets to play.
The large, practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space is centrally positioned between the open-plan dining/lounge room and the separate family room plus meals area creating a vibrant hub for family interaction.
With four nature reserves in the area and a short drive to the beach, this coastal suburb is a pleasant and friendly location. There is excellent shopping at Hallett Cove Shopping Centre & Westfield Marion Shopping Centre. Nearby schools include Seaview High School, Sheidow Park Primary School and St Martin De Porres Primary School.
Call Ashley today 0450 327 772