- $588,000 ~ $628,000
- For Sale
- Hallett Cove
A SENSATIONAL FAMILY HOME WITH LOADS OF SPACE, STYLE AND STUNNING VIEWS
As the impressive street presence would suggest, this substantial family home on a beautifully landscaped 911sqm corner allotment (approximately) delivers in every way you could imagine. Size, quality, and tasteful style can all be ticked off your list of must-haves along with many other features, home comforts and essentials.
Five bedrooms if you need, or four plus a study alongside the master bedroom suite, means the larger family is catered for. Three bedrooms and a bathroom in the separate wing provides a little privacy and peace for mum and dad at the front of the home. You’ll love the elegant master bedroom suite with a front-facing bay window, ensuite, and deluxe walk-in robe with 2.7 metre ceilings throughout this home.
The living areas are generously proportioned and allow for a relaxed family lifestyle as well as comfortable entertaining in the formal dining and lounge rooms. Imagine your fun-filled weekends with family breakfasts in the warm and friendly kitchen and open plan living space before you head off for a family bike ride or time at the beach.
The features of this beautiful home are considerable:
• Ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans
• Gas space heater
• Fresh, light colour palette throughout
• Tasteful tiles to living areas and comfortable carpets in bedrooms
• Family room with a pretty garden outlook and feature brickwork
• Deluxe timber and brick-featured family kitchen including large pantry, gas cooktop, dual sinks, dishwasher
• Extensive storage via built-in robes and cupboards
• Formal dining and living rooms
• Double garage with internal access and auto roller door
• Side access and two garden sheds, both with power
• Paved pergola area for outdoor entertaining, with pleasant outlook to the lawn and landscaped gardens
• Stunning ocean views from front of home
• Solar panels 3kw
This appealing beachside location offers nearby access to Linear Park Reserve, a short walk to bus stops and alternative public transport via Hallett Cove railway station. For family convenience the Hallett Cove shopping centre is close by along with cycling trails, the famous Hallett Cove boardwalk and the delightful Boatshed CafÃ©. There is a choice of primary and secondary schools in Hallett Cove and also neighbouring suburbs.
A beautiful home in a fabulous location just waiting for you to make it yours. For further information contact Michelle Korakianitis on 0421 712 597or Ashley Williams 0450 327 772
Bringing your property dreams to life