Under offer! Buyers Missed, Out More Properties Wanted Call Ashley Williams
Complete with distant ocean views and a pleasant outlook to the nature reserve across the road, this four bedroom home offers peace and tranquility in a quiet no-through road.
The practical aspects of this home on 654 sqm (approx.) include solar panels keeping those electricity bills to a minimum.
Indoors this family home is tastefully decorated with quality fixtures and fittings and many features throughout, including:
• A fully-equipped, modern kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, abundant bench and cupboard space and a family-sized oven with five-burner cooktop and rangehood
• Polished timber floorboards for beauty and practicality
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Master bedroom with two built-in robes and fully tiled ensuite
• Remaining three bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Fully tiled main bathroom with bath and shower
• Generous laundry/utility room with benches and storage cupboards.
• Covered and paved outdoor entertaining area – dine with friends or relax and watch the kids play
• A garden shed for extra storage
• Garage with internal access plus parking for 3 cars
Public transport is a breeze with Hallett Cove railway station nearby. Located less than a kilometre away is Hallett Cove R-12 school and for weekend family activity the Hallett Cove Conservation Park and the beach are within reach as are bike trails for the family that cycles together.
For the astute investor this home is tenanted and provides immediate rental income. For further information contact Ashley Williams 0450 327772 Or Michelle Korakianitis 0421 712 597