OPEN SAT 28th March 12.30am to 1pm.
Embodying the best of contemporary beach house style, set in a premier location, this beach side home presents the astute buyer with the chance to secure a family home and to further capitalise on the position and future potential.Your choice of schools with a stones throw to Sacred Heart College and in the Brighton Secondary school zone.
Boasting an easy level walk to the beachfront of Somerton Park and a short walk to Glenelg Beach.A spacious home layout is designed for barefoot beachside living with a landscaped yard that’s perfect for entertaining.
The three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, large living area, plus a sunroom with polished floorboards, soaring cathedral ceilings and a breezy open feel capture the essence of relaxed coastal living.
Original character fireplace in the kitchen, plus gas cooktop and plenty of pantry space and a dishwasher.Modern bathroom featuring bathtub, shower plus a separate toilet.
The single garage which extends lengthwise to accommodate 3-4 cars, could also be utilised as an extensive outside undercover area for entertaining.
Step outside and immerse yourself in Somerton Parks endless summer lifestyle and beach culture, just a short walk to the sand and tranquil waters.
With a friendly neighbourhood feel and strong community spirit, and only footsteps to alfresco cafes, celebrated restaurants and weekend Brighton markets.
What you will love
– Inviting living area enhanced by high ceilings and neutral tones
– Sunroom/potential home office filtered with endless natural light
– Stroll to Somerton Park or Glenelg Beach
– Inviting kitchen with an original fireplace
– Outdoor entertaining with loads of space to relax, play or entertain
– High raked ceilings
– Full-length deck with a garden outlook
– Internal laundry, ample built-in storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Garden shed & room for a pool
– Exceptional potential for second storey (STCC)
– Plenty of off-street parking at front
– Minutes to the beachfront, city buses, plus local schools and parklands
In a prestigious seaside location with coastal walk to Somerton Park beach, Glenelg, Brighton, Seacliff or hop on the push bikes and take the track to Hallett Cove or the City.
This splendid beachside lifestyle and scope to personalise and add your personal touch, won’t last long in an enviable postcode.
Be quick and call Ashley Williams – 0450 327 772.
bringing your real estate dreams to life
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.